The Government have announced a Covid-19 Honour where individuals can nominate other individuals for a special Covid-19 Honour.
It will be awarded to anyone who has done particularly important voluntary work during the pandemic. This could include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
- providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
- developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
- going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
Further information can be found HERE on the GOV.UK website where you will also find a nomination form.